“Screendragon gives us the foresight we never had, we can now capacity plan and better align our resourcing to incoming workload” Angela Burton . EVP North American Operations . Geometry
Geometry Global is the world’s largest and most international brand activation and shopper marketing agency. It helps brands thrive in an omni-channel world by changing and shaping people’s behaviour. Geometry Global is a WPP company and is in 56 markets around the world.
The Challenges / Goals
- Create an integrated agency operations system for all offices and teams in the U.S.
- Too much admin time required to set-up projects, budgets, tracking etc.
- Need for better planning and oversight so the organization can become more agile to customer and market changes
- Make it easier for staff to create quality scopes of work leveraging approved rate cards
- Help project managers to manage time and costs by giving them real-time data on costs and timeline changes
- Have a 360 degree view on all resourcing to better understand utilization and forecast capacity bottlenecks
Screendragon's agency management solution helps to streamline Geometry’s end-to-end operations – from annual staff planning to budget estimating, project planning, resourcing, creative execution and KPI budget tracking. The solution integrates with WPP’s Single Sign-On, SAP and People Directory systems to ensure that all operations data is integrated and available in the one place.
- One system to create, manage and deliver programs for all customers
- Digitizing project set-up has reduced project admin time
- Offline staff planning process replaced by collaborative workflow and integrated reporting
- Resource scheduling and utilization data allows for better decision-making on staffing
- Profitability tracking and forecasting – project and account managers now have the early indicators to prevent cost overruns
- On-boarding efficiency – systematizing processes has enabled Geometry to speed-up new hire productivity
- Customer service excellence – all processes have been reviewed and improved for efficiency, quality and compliance