“Screendragon allows us to effectively manage the review and approval of thousands of marketing submissions from our Olympic Partners worldwide. It was the only solution we came across in our search that could fully meet the requirements of our organisation.”
DTI DEPARTMENT, International Olympic Committee
The International Olympic Committee is a not-for-profit independent international organization committed to building a better world through sport. As the leader of the Olympic Movement, the IOC acts as a catalyst for collaboration between all parties of the Olympic family, from The National Olympic Committees (NOCs), The International Sports Federations (IFs), the athletes and the Organising Committees for the Olympic Games (OCOGs) to the Worldwide Olympic Partners, broadcast partners and United Nations (UN) agencies, and shepherds success through a wide range of programmes and projects.
The Challenges / Goals
- Replace a system that was built and managed in-house.
- Permission levels too restrictive in existing system.
- Facilitate complex business rules.
- Should be able to scale and adapt to changing requirements.
- Better collaboration needed between all partners worldwide.
- An easy-to-use UX to promote better adoption.
TRACK, Screedragon's asset approval solution, enables the IOC to speed-up the fulfilment of marketing requests from The Olympic Partners (TOP) and other partners as well as to ensure all IOC brand assets are protected and appropriately used. Additionally, it provides collaboration spaces for the IOC and their partners and has a number of permission-controlled asset libraries allowing the IOC to securely manage the sharing of assets with their partners.
- Smarter business rules have allowed for increased efficiency. Workflows have advanced routing capabilities taking into account multiple factors such as activation location, marks used, submitting partner etc.
- More control and security – the ability to control access at a very granular level.
- Scalability – the solution can change and adapt as needed and as partner requirements change. This was a challenge with their old system.
- Improved user experience – Screendragon is easier to use and very intuitive for new partners. It has tailored user experiences for different user types.
- Better collaboration with all IOC partners.
- Time saved from managing and maintaining their previous in-house system.
"We are pleased to be working with Screendragon who are able to meet our operational requirements in what can be a complex, multi-stakeholder environment."
Request a Demo
See why Fortune 500 companies and global agency groups use Screendragon.
to meet your needs
to 1000's of users
1000's of other tools
hosting & security