“Having amalgamated our specialist agencies under one roof, we were looking for a single platform solution that would allow us to unite and integrate our people and projects within our new “hyper-bundled” way of working. A big challenge that thankfully Screendragon have helped us to solve.
We now have a platform that enables us to operate as one united agency, and a trusted partner to help us continually evolve a better way of working.” Ian Douglas . COO . Mullen Lowe London
The Challenges / Goals
- Support a new agency ‘hyperbundled’ offering where different creative disciplines are integrated together in a seamless, agile way
- Resourcing oversight – need to be able to see and find talent across the organization
- Redesign agency processes to support more efficient routing and decision-making
- Delivering the ‘hyperbundled’ model requires new skills – especially budget estimation and integrated planning
- Revenue forecasting — looking for a smarter, automated way to estimate the contribution of pipeline and committed project budgets to overall revenues
Screendragon’s AgencyOS is tailored to support MullenLowe’s ‘hyperbundled’ operating and commercial model. The system integrates seamlessly with IPG finance and authentication system to enable oversight of all key KPI data in one system.
- One ‘Go-To’ system for budgets, plans, projects and people management
- Resource cost savings – MullenLowe has better transparency on utilization of staff and freelancers enabling them to drive down costs
- Speed and quality of project costings – budgeting tools have helped front-line staff put together cost estimations based on facts and not hunches
- Efficiency and governance – Screendragon workflows are helping MullenLowe streamline the total delivery cycle – from opportunity in-take to handover to customer
- New client wins – the Screendragon platform have helped MullenLowe win new customers by demonstrating in a tangible way how they are delivering on their ‘hyperbundled’ offering
Request a demo:
Submit the form below to request a demo of Screendragon's software solution: