Accomplish more by connecting Screendragon with MS Teams
Seamlessly connect Screendragon projects to selected MS Teams channels for powerful collaboration.
Automatically send notifications to the MS Teams channel of your choice. Choose between a range of Screendragon events including new comments, project updates, task updates and workflow triggers.
Customize your alerts in Screendragon and get full control over how they appear on MS Teams.
“The highly configurable nature of Screendragon makes it easy to prototype and test ideas…We can easily integrate our own tools and processes, using Screendragon as the central hub to unify our workflows and production processes.”
David Clayton, Technology Strategy Partner, Code Worldwide
How to Connect Screendragon with Microsoft Teams
1. Generate a webhook url in MS Teams. Please follow the instructions here on how to generate a webhook url in MS Teams.
2. Log into Screendragon and navigate to Admin Tools.
3. Open the Integration Manager and add the webhook generated in MS Teams from Step 1.
4. Choose your event to fire the webhook and build a body/message using the available tags.
5. Click save and your webhook will now push notifications to MS Teams for your chosen events.
Request a Demo
See why Fortune 500 companies and global agency groups use Screendragon.
to meet your needs
to 1000's of users
1000's of other tools
hosting & security