Accomplish more by connecting Screendragon with Slack
Seamlessly connect Screendragon projects to selected Slack channels for powerful collaboration.
Automatically send notifications to the Slack channel of your choice. Choose between a range of Screendragon events including new comments, project updates, task updates and workflow triggers.
Customize your alerts in Screendragon and get full control over how they appear on Slack.
“Screendragon is flexible and customizable. It's tailored to fit our business and how we work. Incredible support and development team!”
Jeff Weaver, Chief Operations Officer, Passport Brand Design
How to connect Screendragon with Slack
1. Generate a webhook url in Slack. Please follow the instructions here on how to generate a webhook url in Slack.
2. Log into Screendragon and navigate to Admin Tools.
3. Open the Integration Manager and add the webhook generated in Slack from Step 1.
4. Choose your event to fire the webhook and build a body/message using the available tags.
5. Click save and your webhook will now push notifications to Slack for your chosen events.
Request a Demo
See why Fortune 500 companies and global agency groups use Screendragon.
to meet your needs
to 1000's of users
1000's of other tools
hosting & security