One hub to manage all operations
Customize and turn on/off capabilities to suit your ways of working:
- New Business
- Scopes and Estimates
- Project Management
- Creative Proofing and Collaboration
- Brand Asset Libraries
- Resource Management and Forecasting
- Financial Tracking
"This is the agency software I've always envisioned - one solution totally connecting work and clients from pipleline to delivery”
Dawn Terrazas - AFG& - Executive Group Managing Director
Build scopes and predict future revenues
Create professional estimates for existing clients and prospects. Integrate scopes into pipeline planning to forecast revenues and resourcing needs.
Smart forms guide users on what they need to fill in and automatically route data to the right people at the right time. Decide what type of fields or inputs you want to show or hide depending on permission levels.
Visual project & process management
Visualized workflows simplify project management ensuring everyone is aligned and moving faster. Screendragon's agency management solution inspires creativity with a beautifully designed and easy-to-use interface. All aspects of a project are in one centralized place.
"We now have a platform that enables us to operate as one united agency..."
Ian Douglas, COO, Mullen Lowe London
Scheduling and task management
All the power of MS Project but a lot simpler to use. Create task lists, dependencies and visual Gantt charts. Prepopulate timelines based on past project schedules.
Real-time creative collaboration
Create your own proofing, review and revision workflows to help ensure on-brand compliance. Automated decision-making audit trails means there is no more trawling through emails to consolidate feedback. Using permission controls you can safetly collaborate with partners and clients.
"We needed a tool that allowed us to be creative and rigorous at the same time. Screendragon were the only people we found that could deliver…."
HEAD OF STRATEGY AND PRODUCT, MARKET DEVELOPMENT WAVEMAKER
Screendragon's integrated agency resource solution allows you to find and allocate resources based on availability and skill sets. Capacity planning dashboards highlight bottlenecks now and crucially predict future resourcing needs.
We can now capacity plan and better align our resourcing to incoming workload” Angela Burton - Geometry EVP, NA Operations
Deliver work profitably
Screendragon’s budget module provides you with the early warning data you need to keep project finances healthy. Quickly compare estimated vs budgeted vs actual costs to get an up-to-the-minute picture of project finances across the agency.
Real-time updates for clients
Deliver a new level of service to clients. Automated project status reports and tailored client dashboards will keep your clients engaged and informed at all times.
Request a Demo
See why Fortune 500 companies and global agency groups use Screendragon.
to meet your needs
to 1000's of users
1000's of other tools
hosting & security
Why choose Screendragon as your Agency Management Solution?
- 1. Easy-to-use: Our unique UX is easy-to-use and designed with creatives in mind. Our platform can be branded to match your agency's voice, making adoption a breeze.
- 2. A fully integrated solution: Manage all aspects of your agency in one place, from projects to resources, costs and assets. Screendragon is a powerful and fully integrated agency management software solution so you don't have to waste time moving between multiple tools.
- 3. Powerful workflows: Our workflow technology allows you to automate any agency process. Speed-up delivery with a more streamlined review and approval workflow involving the right people at the right time.
- 4. Complete reporting: Screendragon offers full reporting capabilities so you can measure and track resource time, productivity metrics, costs and more. Use our interactive dashboards to get quick insights or build custom reports from scratch.
- 5. Agency expertise: We have been working with global agency groups like WPP and IPG for over 15 years. We understand the challenging requirements associated with the marketing and advertising industry and our process experts are on-hand to provide you with the best guidance possible to streamline your agency processes for success.