The Administrator Tools section consists of multiple different admin areas depending on the system setup and the tools required. To access the various tools:
1. Click on the Admin Tools button on the top right hand corner of the Dashboard
A new Admintools window will open. The list of Admintools can be maximised or minimised using the button above the list:
2. Click on the relevant area
- Application Manager - Manage Site Applications and Access.
- Attribute Management - The Attribute Manager is a centralized source to manage meta attributes to be used and displayed throughout the system.
- Digest Manager - The Digest Manager allows reports to be sent on a daily/weekly basis.
- Email Log Manager - Verify emails sent from the system
- Email Manager - Manage system email content
- Form Builder - The Form Builder provides the tools to add and remove fields, edit forms, configure dependencies and more.
- Form List Manager - Manage the column structure used in your form lists.
- Form View Config - Manage the form view configs i.e. the ‘layouts’ that appear in the dropdown on a form list
- Holiday Manager - An area to maintain public holidays
- Integration Manager - Configure integrations with 3rd party applications
- Metrics - View metric reports on various statistical elements of the system.
- Notification Centre - Manage the system notification for Task and Approval reminders.
- Project List Manager - Manage the Project Portfolio data views.
- Project Permissions Manager - Manage what users can create projects and also default access to projects
- Rate Card Manager - Manage the client rate cards
- Resource Manager - Manage Roles, Event types and working week details for the resource manager.
- Template Builder - Here you can manage project template layouts as well as accessing advanced configuration settings.
- Timesheet Manager - Manage the timesheets
- User Management - An area to add and remove users, create groups and manage user permissions.
- User Log Manager - List of actions taken on user
- Workflow Builder - A graphical Workflow Builder used to visually and interactively customize project workflow processes to your exact needs.