The Application Manager allows the system administrator to manage site applications and access.
The Application Manager allows the system administrator to assign permissions to users for all applications in the system.
To grant/remove permissions to an application:
1. Click on the relevant application
2. The 'Type' field displays the type of application
3. Fill in the Label Name
4. Complete the Title of the application
5. Click on the 'Permissions' tab
6. Select the Team/User to whom you want to assign 'View' permissions.
7. Click on the '>' button to grant them permission.
8. To remove permissions, click on the User/Group in the right-hand list
Click on the upper '<' button to remove them from the list.
Repeat for Edit and Admin permissions as appropriate.
9. Click 'Save' to save changes.
- The 'Everyone' group will be applied to all modules as default.
- Super Admin and System Admin can always see these modules regardless of permission setup. System Edit and System View users will need to be added to the relevant groups
- It is now possible to restrict who can create a new workbox in the 'Files' area. This is now set in the application manager so that users with View access get 'Files' area access and those with ‘Admin’ access are the only users who can create workboxes.
- It is also possible to append logo and verbiage to the header of an Excel output in the Reports section.
- A Task List can now be created on the Top Navigation. It has the same capabilities as a Form List.
When showing groups with access to a section/area, names of groups nested within those groups are displayed
For example, assign a parent group to a section such as the Projects section. When you then go into that section and create a project, you should see all the options of groups that are nested in the parent as well as the parent – i.e. you should be able to select the parent group to the project or any of its children groups as individual entities.
Meta filters: The Application manager allows the addition of meta filters and default view for the Library:
Default Depth dropdown setting:
If set to ‘Shallow' then only the current folder content is displayed
If set to ‘Deep' then all sub folder content is displayed
Sort Library Lists: A Sys Admin can configure how the files in the Library/Knowledge area are sorted:
The ‘Default Sort Field’ can be set to Author, Date Created or Title.
The ‘Default Sort Order’ can be set to either Ascending (ASC) or Descending (DESC)
The 'Hide Featured and Recently Added' option allows extra configuration for the knowledge section to turn on/off FEATURED AND RECENTLY ADDED CONTENT.
Front-end Display options
The 'Select View Type' option allows a user to select which projects to show on the front end
The 'Show Pipeline Projects View' option enables the 'Show Pipeline Projects' button on the Project list. Note: This also needs to be configured in the Configuration section of the Template Builder