Attribute values are the attributes contained within an attribute type.
Adding an attribute value:
1. Select the Attribute type name title from the list
2. A Search box allows users to filter the attribute list - this will work across Value and Label fields
3. Complete the Attribute Value
4. Complete the Attribute Label (optional)
The attribute label is displayed in the option menu when creating an element. The value is displayed when an element is in use.
5. Click 'Add New' to add the Meta Attribute
6. An Import/Export option allows a user to quick pull or update an attribute list.
Editing an attribute value:
1.Select the ‘Attribute type name title’ from the list
2.Select the ‘Edit Attribute’ icon
3.Select the text fields to edit
4.Select the ‘Save Attribute’ icon to complete
An attribute can be disabled here to be no longer selected within the system - they cannot be deleted as this would affect existing elements.
Disabled attributes remain poplated in EDIT mode of a project to avoid blank areas in the display.