The List Manager and Form View Config work hand in hand together. The List Manager allows you to create the actual column structures that are used in form, project and task lists. Data fields from multiple sections can be pulled into a single list.
1. Create a new Form/Form Timeline/Project/Task list view
2. List of views configured
3. Action buttons - Edit List/Clone List/Delete List/Export Language Data/Import Language Data
To create a new form list data view:
1. Click on 'Form' from the 'Create New dropdown list.
2. Enter a View Name
3. Select the section from the dropdown list
4. Select a Display Mode - either List, Calendar or Thumbnail
5. Configure the Bulk Download text
6. Set the Bulk Edit switch to ON or OFF
7. Select from the 'Form Types' dropdown - this simply filters the list of meta fields in the ‘Add Column’ dropdown.
8. Select fields from the 'Add Column' dropdown to be displayed.
9. Click on the 'Columns' tab to configure how the columns are displayed in the list
The Columns tab:
10. To control which columns total on the form list and which numbers appear with commas you can set a ‘type’ for each column- Number will result in a total and commas appearing. Other types include Date, Date and Time, Thumbnail and Colour Picker. 'Thumbnail' will allow you to set the column as a thumbnail so that you can see the forms main file within the forms list.
11. Select whether the fields should be Clickable, Mobile Enabled and/or Fixed. More than one field can be clickable and more than three fields can be fixed.
12. Click 'Save' to save the new view