The Project Permissions Manager allows the system administrator to assign specific permissions to a particular project.
Note: Wherever the user has been assigned different access levels i.e. edit and admin rights, the higher access level will always take effect
1. Click on 'Create New' to create a new permissions rule.
2. Click on the Edit icon to edit an existing rule.
1. Enter the name of the permissions rule
2. Enter a description
3. Pick a Project type from the drop-down list
4. Allocate Access Type (i.e. View, Edit, Admin, Create, WF Admin)
5. Select the members you are assigning permissions to
6. Click 'Save to complete.