The rate card manager allows the system administrator to manage the client rate cards.
1. To create a new rate card, click 'Create New'.
Note: Rate card attributes must be available in the Attribute Manager. If there are no rate card attributes available they must be added.
2. Click on the 'Edit' icon to edit an existing rate card.
3. Click on the 'Disable' icon to disable an existing rate card.
Updating a rate card:
1. In the Roles tab, complete the Role Name, the Standard FTE and the New Rate
2. Click on the Add/Delete icons to add or delete an item
3. Click on the Export or Import buttons to ingest/export rate cards.
4. In the 'Resources' tab, edit the Resource Name, Standard FTE and the New Rate
5. Click on the Add/Delete icons to add or delete an item
6. Click 'Save' to save your changes
Rate Card Calculator
It is possible to apply rates/rate cards to projects where (i) the rate card is a calculator of a user's salary (stored in their user profile info) OR
(ii) based on a calculation of the standard role rate OR
(iii) applying a flat rate i.e. rate = 200 for all roles/resources for a client.