On your Reports page you will find all reporting information within the system in one place.
The approach to Reports is to ensure that you can build a report mixing data from any tables within your instance, e.g. User Profile + Project Information. There are six different types of report - Document, Form, Project, Task, User and Workflow. For more information on each type of Report, click here.
From the Reports homepage, you can access:
- My Reports The reports that you have access to appear here. See more here.
- My Queued Reports This opens a simple list of the user's currently queued/active reports.
- Report Builder This is where you build your reports. See more here.
- Export Reports This is where you can export Timesheet reports that you have access to. See more here.
- Resource Reports All reports from the Resource Planner appear here.
- Timesheet Reports All Timesheet Reports appear here. See more here.
- System Reports All System Reports appear here. System reports are hard coded reports created on a per system basis. Please contact the site owner for more details.
- Scheduled Reports Schedule a report to run at a regular interval and email the report to specified users. See more here.
To run a report:
- Click on My Reports
- Click on the report you wish to run
- Click on Generate Preview to see a preview of the results - this will return the first 1,000 results
- Click on "Queue Report" to have the report sent to your mailbox