The Timesheet Manager consists of two tabs: Proxy Submission and Assign Approval Proxy.
This allows the administrator to act as a proxy timesheet submitter completing and submitting timesheets for system users:
Click on the user's name or the edit icon to view and update the user's timesheet
1. Select the week you wish to update or
2. Select a particular date from the calendar
3. Add a project from the list - filter from the list of projects, click on the '+' button and click 'OK'.
4. Add an event from the list - - filter from the list of events, click on the '+' button and click 'OK'.
5. Update the hours as appropriate.
6. Save the timesheet (this can be updated later)
Assign Proxy Approval
This section allows the system administrator to assign a proxy timesheet approver for any other system user.
- Click on the 'Add Proxy' button to add a proxy approver for a user - complete the details of the user, the proxy user and click 'Save'
- Click on the 'Edit' icon to edit the proxy approver details.
- Click on the 'Delete' icon to delete the proxy approver details.
To update the proxy approver details, select a user from the dropdown list and select a corresponding proxy approver from the 'Proxy User' dropdown list.