Edit a user
Users can edit their own profile information once it has been created. A system admin can also edit an existing user.
- Select the 'Users' tab
- Filter for the user to edit. The user filter uses an 'Auto-Complete' function where the result set is refined for each character entered into the filter.
- Edit the user details - users can be deactivated, set as super admin and their password changed
- Click 'Save'
- Send Password Reset Email - This will send an email to the user allowing them to reset their password
- Add New User Role - Schedule a user role change (see Handling Role Changes for more info)
- Set New Temporary Password - This will change the user's password temporarily; they can reset on first login
- Status Log - A new status log will display the following user account history: Created Date, Deactivated Date and Reactivated Date Comments
- Convert to Guest User - Convert a full system user to a user with guest privileges only
- Deactivate User - Deactivated users can no longer access the portal but can be reactivated from the User Manager tool at a later date. Actions completed by deactivated users remain attributed to these users.