From your workbox select 'Open' on the dropdown menu, or click on the name of the file.
From here you will open the file in full screen with a number of tools open to you.
1. Download the file by clicking here. This allows a user to download a file, work on it based on the mark-ups (see below) and then upload it again.
2. Click on Show Notes to add notes to an image for your colleagues to see.
- Zooming in and out of a particular area
- Select the colour and type of annotation you want to add - you can choose a dot, circle, square, scribble or highlight. The spectrum of colors ensures the annotations don't blend with the imagery behind it.
- In the text box write in your comments and hit 'Save'
- At mention particular users
- Choose the status of the note - New, In Progress, Closed or Archived
Once added, the note will be saved and timestamped with the date and time. Colleagues can login and respond to any comments. Comments will be visible in the Info tab.
3. Info shows the details and history of a file. The details tab lists any information added on upload or when edited, whilst the history tab shows a timeline of when the file was previewed, downloaded, or "jumped to" by clicking a direct link.
4. Associated Files allows you to associate other content with your file.
To add a file, click on the '+ Import' button. This will prompt you to search for the file you are looking for. Simply click on the file you want and it will be added.
7. Versions is an audit trail of your image. You can see previous version of your image and track all changes made over time.
8. Edit View tools on the bottom of the screen allow you to rotate the image, zoom in and out and fit the image to screen.
Next page: File Versioning