If you select a project from the project list you will see the content. Any project's content depends on what options have been set up in the template. The basic options include:
1. Project Title
2. Project Modules
3. Project stage-gates
4. Allows user to access different historical versions of the project
5. Project tabs allow users to view project details
6. Project information
7. Allows the user to update project details and save as a new version
8. Publish the project to save or share with others the changes made.
9. A multi select option that allows users to select multiple projects to link to.
Projects consist of modules on the LHS that are defined in the project template. The Modules section will cover all of the modules that can be present within a project: Activity Log, Info, Notes, Forms, Subs, Tasks, Files, Team, Meetings, Planner, Channel and Budget.
Please note that these modules can be configured to be present or not within projects (see Template Builder ).