The Resource Planner can also be incorporated into the Project module.
1. Click on the 'Projects' tab in the top nav and select a project from the list.
2. Click on the 'Planner' module within the project. Note that this will not always be available - it will only be available in projects that have been created with the Resource Planner module in the template.
3. Click on any user to see full user profile
4. Click on any event to edit the event details.
5. Select the time frame you wish to view
6. Add an event to the table using the drop-down list
7. Add a booking to the table
8. Edit the Project team
9. The 'Calendar View' drop-down lists allows the user to select a particular view, i.e 1 Week, 2 Week etc
Configuring Project Colours
To distinguish different project templates, you can personalize the colour tasks show as in the Resource Planner:
If you use the general project details tab there is a colour picker here – if you use custom project details you can also select a colour picker from your template form
Add a colour type field to your project template form
When you create your project, the colour can be selected:
And reflected in the Resource Planner when you make a booking: