Each user can fill out their timesheet detailing what projects they have worked on and how much time they spent on each project.
To access the timesheet application:
Click on the 'User profile' dropdown menu and select 'Timesheets'
The following Timesheets window will open:
1. Choose the date for which you want to complete the timesheet. The 'forward' and 'back' arrows at the top of the window can be used to view the previous week or the following week.
2. Select a project to add to the timesheet.
3. Select an event to add to the timesheet.
4. Click to expand the project to show the hours breakdown
5. Click the status button to expand the Timesheet History. This tracks the saved, submitted and approved/rejected date and time for each timesheet.
6. Click into a cell to add hours
7. Click to add notes for each day
8. Click 'Save' to save all updates made.
Users with approval permissions will see more options in the User Profile dropdown menu:
Assign Timesheet Proxy Approval - Assign another user as your proxy so they can approve timesheets in your absence
Approve Timesheets - Click here to approve individual timesheets
Approve Events - Click here to approve individual events