1. Open a single Chrome tab and navigate to the site where the issue is occurring.
2. Click on the 3 dots (1) in the top right-hand corner and hover over More Tools (2) and in the sub-menu open the Developer Tools (3).
3. Once the Developer Tools are open click on the 3 dots (1) to select the 2 window option (2).
4. Open the Network Tab (1), then check the Preserve Log box (2) and click on the Clear button (3) to clear any existing logs.
5. Once you have completed these steps minimise the Developer Tools and recreate the issue you were experiencing. Continue working in the same window to ensure the issue is captured.
6. Once you have reproduced the issue re-open the Developer Tools and right-click anywhere in the window. From the menu select Save as HAR with content and save to your computer, using a .har extension.
7. Now open the Console tab (1), right-click anywhere on the screen and select Save as... (2) from the menu. Save as a .har file..
8. Forward both of these pieces of information for investigation.